- Video case study - from training provider JTM
- Video - Apprentices in Action - Episode 3
- Video - Apprentices in Action - Episode 2
- Video - Apprentices in Action - Episode1
- Video reviews from apprentice graduates
- Video case studies - from real apprentices and employers
- Case Study
- What is included?
- A total solution
- Recruitment Tools
- Foundation Level
- Functional Skills
- Knowledge Level Learning
- Competency Level Learning
- Why choose us?
- Contact us
Submitted by roger.moore on 11 November, 2011 - 11:43.
Knowledge Level Learning
Find out more about our knowledge learning resources for Business & Administration and Customer Service:
Business and Administration plays a crucial role in organisations
by making a significant contribution to the effective running of the office. This content supports the delivery of the technical certificate in Business Administration:
- Principles of personal responsibilities
and working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
(Please click here to see a short demo with examples of the content provided.)
Good customer service is key to the success of any business.
These resources support the delivery of the technical certificate in Customer Service.
Examples of courses include:
Principles of Customer Service
Use of Communication in a Business Environment
Manufacturing frameworks or organisation. This content supports the delivery of the technical certificate in Customer Service
This content supports the delivery of the technical certificate for three Environmental Awareness pathways:
- Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Performing Engineering Operations
Health and Social Care
This content supports the delivery of the technical certificate for both adult social care pathways for both adult social care and the children and young people's workforce. A large selection of modules are available to support the delivery including all of the mandatory units for the adult social care pathway.
The 6 units for CYPW are:
- Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings)
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Support use of medication in social care settings
TEAM LEADING AND MANAGEMENT
- Retail hospitality
We regularly work alongside organisations to create technical content to meet their demands.
Please contact us if you are interested in the development of specific resources.